- HOW TO ORDER
Organise your wardrobe with these wooden dividers that can be used to separate your items of clothing and sort them into types! These wooden wardrobe dividers can be personalised to match the items in your wardrobe and are perfect for organising your babies and toddlers clothes into sizes. This will help you to maximise the space in your wardrobe and help you to easily locate things.
- SIZE: 100x185mm Plywood Door Hanger in 2mm & 3mm Thick with a 55mm Hole and 30mm Pass through for Rods. Dividers are priced individually.
- MATERIAL: Plywood
- CUSTOM DESIGN: Select your favourite fonts and text colour to personalised your wardrobe divider.
Dividers are priced individually.
- Select Font
- Select Label colour
- List your persopnalised label in the notes to seller box, adjusting the Qty for multiple wooden dividers with labels.
- Add to cart
Love and Labels creates all your vinyl custom labels to order so please check the header for our current Turnaround times.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Our Labels are shipped with Australia Post and shipping and handling costs start from $5.95 and your final postage fee is calculated upon checkout.
All Orders are tracked and you will receive a shipping notification along with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
***Please note that we have no control over how long Australia Post takes to deliver your items once your order has left our premises. However, we do recommend that you select Express shipping so that you can receive your labels as soon as possible!
LOCAL PICK UP: Love and Labels are based in Mandurah, Western Australia. If you would like to collect your order use the Discount Code: FREESHIP and one of our team members will get in touch when your order is ready for collection. We are a small home based business so collection is by appointment only.
Please note that we do not always apply the labels for you due to time restrictions. However, if you would like us to apply your labels, prices start from $3 per label please let us know so we can invoice you.
APPLICATION: Instructions will be sent with your order on how to apply your labels. Follow the instructions for a quick and easy label application process.
Due to the way the labels are processed they may arrive in separate words. This will not effect the final look once applied to your containers.
- Thoroughly clean the area in which you wish to apply your decal to by using either rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Avoid using glass cleaners as they will leave behind a residue and prevent your label from sticking to the surface.
- Firmly rub a credit card or tag across the top of the transfer tape. This is to help the vinyl stick to the backing / transfer tape and will allow for the decal to be more easily lifted off of the backing.
- Position your label where you’d like to place it on the jar, making sure that your label is on straight and in line with your other labels. Slowly peel the backing paper off of the vinyl so that you are just left with the transfer tape and label.
- Once your decal is in place on your container, repeat step two by rubbing a credit card across the transfer tape. For best results allow 24 hours before removing the transfer tape to ensure that your decal is firmly in place.
- Be patient! You will need to slowly peel the clear transfer tape off. Try doing this from a diagonal angle so that the decal doesn’t lift off your surface.
Love and Labels have compiled a list of answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions! If you have a question about our labels or one of our products, please check out our FAQ before reaching out.
If you still cant find what you are looking for, please email us at email@example.com and one of our Team Members will get back to you shortly.
Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9-5pm AWST.
I just love them and they did organise my wardrobe :)