- HOW TO ORDER
Tired of cluttered kitchen counters? Our Eco-friendly kitchen bottle set is the perfect solution to a stylish and Organised kitchen.
Our refillable bottle set includes two 500ml bottles with bamboo pumps and one 500ml spray bottle with three custom labels. You can personalise your labels by listing them in the notes to the seller box otherwise we will send our standard Hand Wash, Dish Wash and Kitchen Spray labels in your choice of font and colour.
- Size: Approx 24cmh x 6cmw
- Volume: 500ml
Bottle Colours: Black, White
- Features: Set of three bottles, two pumps and 1 spray trigger with custom vinyl labels. Tray not included
- Empty Bottles: Bottles are empty. Fill them with your favourite eco friendly cleaning products and potions!
Customisable: Customise your bottles with your personalised labels
- Select bottle colour
- Select Font
Select label colour
- If ordering personalised labels, add your custom labels to the notes to seller box
- Add item to the cart.
Custom Labels will be printed as written, so if ordering custom labels, please check your spellings.
Each word may be Capitalized depending on the font.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Our Labels are shipped with Australia Post and shipping and handling costs start from $5.95 and your final postage fee is calculated upon checkout.
All Orders are tracked and you will receive a shipping notification along with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
***Please note that we have no control over how long Australia Post takes to deliver your items once your order has left our premises. However, we do recommend that you select Express shipping so that you can receive your labels as soon as possible!
LOCAL PICK UP: Love and Labels are based in Mandurah, Western Australia. If you would like to collect your order use the Discount Code: FREESHIP and one of our team members will get in touch when your order is ready for collection. We are a small home based business so collection is by appointment only.
Please note that we do not apply the labels for you due to time restrictions.
APPLICATION: Instructions will be sent with your order on how to apply your labels. Follow the instructions for a quick and easy label application process.
Due to the way the labels are processed they may arrive in separate words. This will not effect the final look once applied to your containers.
- Thoroughly clean the area in which you wish to apply your decal to by using either rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Avoid using glass cleaners as they will leave behind a residue and prevent your label from sticking to the surface.
- Firmly rub a credit card or tag across the top of the transfer tape. This is to help the vinyl stick to the backing / transfer tape and will allow for the decal to be more easily lifted off of the backing.
- Position your label where you’d like to place it on the jar, making sure that your label is on straight and in line with your other labels. Slowly peel the backing paper off of the vinyl so that you are just left with the transfer tape and label.
- Once your decal is in place on your container, repeat step two by rubbing a credit card across the transfer tape. For best results allow 24 hours before removing the transfer tape to ensure that your decal is firmly in place.
- Be patient! You will need to slowly peel the clear transfer tape off. Try doing this from a diagonal angle so that the decal doesn’t lift off your surface.
Love and Labels have compiled a list of answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions! If you have a question about our labels or one of our products, please check out our FAQ before reaching out.
If you still cant find what you are looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Team Members will get back to you shortly.
Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9-5pm AWST.