- HOW TO ORDER
Let your guests know that you would like them to tag you in their wedding photos on their social media accounts with this elegant Personalised Capture the Moment Sign.
This custom made Acrylic sign can be personalised with your weddings hashtag so that you can easily find your guests photos of your special day. Can be used for your wedding, engagement, birthday or bridal shower.
- Size: A5 - Approx (148mm x 210mm)
Material: Vinyl Text on Acrylic board with wooden stand
- Quality - Love and Labels seating charts are made using a high-quality weather-resistant vinyl, so whatever the weather is doing for your big day, your wedding signage will still look perfect!
- Design: Leave us a message in the notes to seller box or send through an email and one of our team will help design something exclusive for your special day.
- Select Size
- Select Acrylic Sign colour
Select text colour
- Add your Hashtag to the notes to seller box (if required)
- Add item to cart.
Custom Labels will be printed as written, so if ordering custom labels, please check your spellings.
Each word may be Capitalized depending on the font.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Our Labels are shipped with Australia Post and shipping and handling costs start from $5.95 and your final postage fee is calculated upon checkout.
All Orders are tracked and you will receive a shipping notification along with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
***Please note that we have no control over how long Australia Post takes to deliver your items once your order has left our premises. However, we do recommend that you select Express shipping so that you can receive your labels as soon as possible!
LOCAL PICK UP: Love and Labels are based in Mandurah, Western Australia. If you would like to collect your order use the Discount Code: FREESHIP and one of our team members will get in touch when your order is ready for collection. We are a small home based business so collection is by appointment only.
Love and Labels have compiled a list of answers to our most Frequently Asked Ques