- HOW TO ORDER
- LABEL CARE
Keep your pantry organised and functional with our stylish oil and vinegar bottle labels. These custom labels are the perfect addition to any kitchen as they make it easy to identify different types of oils at a glance while keeping things easy to find for cooking. With a variety of font and color options, you can pick the perfect label for your personal style. Available in multiple sizes to fit seamlessly onto any glass bottle.
- SIZE: Our premium quality bordered oil bottle labels are available in two different sizes and will fit your standard 250ml and 500ml Glass Oil Bottles. Please leave a message in the notes to seller box, if you are unsure if our labels will fit the intended purpose.
- CUSTOM LABELS: Create custom labels for your kitchen with a variety of font options, color choices, and sizes to choose from.
Price is for a single label
- Select Label Size
- Select Font
- Select Label colour
- List your labels to the notes to seller box, adjusting the Qty for multiple labels.
- Add item to cart.
APPLICATION: Instructions will be sent with your order on how to apply your labels. Follow the instructions for a quick and easy label application process.
Due to the way the labels are processed they may arrive in separate words. This will not effect the final look once applied to your containers.
- Thoroughly clean the area in which you wish to apply your decal to by using either rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Avoid using glass cleaners as they will leave behind a residue and prevent your label from sticking to the surface.
- Firmly rub a credit card or tag across the top of the transfer tape. This is to help the vinyl stick to the backing / transfer tape and will allow for the decal to be more easily lifted off of the backing.
- Position your label where you’d like to place it on the jar, making sure that your label is on straight and in line with your other labels. Slowly peel the backing paper off of the vinyl so that you are just left with the transfer tape and label.
- Once your decal is in place on your container, repeat step two by rubbing a credit card across the transfer tape. For best results allow 24 hours before removing the transfer tape to ensure that your decal is firmly in place.
Be patient! You will need to slowly peel the clear transfer tape off. Try doing this from a diagonal angle so that the decal doesn’t lift off your surface. If decal begins to lift, press down gently and hold in place
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Our Labels are shipped with Australia Post and shipping and handling costs start from $5.95 and your final postage fee is calculated upon checkout.
All Orders are tracked and you will receive a shipping notification along with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
***Please note that we have no control over how long Australia Post takes to deliver your items once your order has left our premises. However, we do recommend that you select Express shipping so that you can receive your labels as soon as possible!
LOCAL PICK UP: Love and Labels are based in Mandurah, Western Australia. If you would like to collect your order use the Discount Code: FREESHIP and one of our team members will get in touch when your order is ready for collection. We are a small home based business so collection is by appointment only.
Our vinyl labels are waterproof once applied to your containers, however, they are Not Dishwasher Safe.
Do not soak in water or rub dry.
Please wash storage containers gently in warm soapy water and pat dry.
Love and Labels have compiled a list of answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions! If you have a question about our labels or one of our products, please check out our FAQ before reaching out.
If you still cant find what you are looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Team Members will get back to you shortly.
Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9-5pm AWST.