HOW TO GET ORGANISZED FOR CHRISTMAS
It is the most wonderful time of the year! ....Well for some people that are already organised for Christmas and have everything together it is!! However, if you have a bad habit of leaving things to the last minute Christmas can be very a stressful time of the year.
That's why it is important to start making a to do list of what needs to be done so that you dont find yourself rushing around at the last minute.
GETTING ORGANISED FOR CHRISTMAS
With just over three weeks to go, now is the time to start doing your preperation work. Prepparing for Christmas will help to alleviate some of the stresses of this time of year as we head closer to the date, especially if you have invited your family and friends over for Christmas lunch or dinner.
Love and Labels have created a FREE Printable Christmas Organisation planner for our lovely readers so you also can be Organised for Christmas. This will help you to get everything in order and alleviate some of the mundane tasks.
HOW TO GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS
I personally like to start getting ready for Christmas in November, this way I can take advantage of the Black Friday Sales and save money when ordering gifts. However, if you have missed Black Friday then don't forget to look out for Cyber Monday as you can still grab a bargain.
Did you know that Love and Labels also accepts Afterpay on all orders?! YAY so this way you can Shop Now pay later and get one step closer to your Organisation goals!
TIPS FOR BEING ORGANIZED THIS FESTIVE SEASON
The best way to get Organised this Christmas is to create a to do list and tick off accomplished tasks as you go along. Here are my top tips for a worry free christmas
- PUT YOUR TREE UP! If you haven't already planned your colour theme for this years Christmas festivities then now is a good time to do so. Some colours that never go out of fashion for Christmas are; Reds, Whites, Golds and Silvers. I usually rotate between a more traditional Christmas theme which is more of your reds and gold and then i'll do white and silver the following year. However that all depends on your decor and your own personal taste.
- ORDER YOUR PERSONALISED SANTA SACKS. Love and Labels Christmas cut off date for all orders is the 6th December. We have a wide range of personalized Santa sacks which can be customised with various different fonts and colours. Love and Labels also do personalised Christmas stockings and custom gift bag tags!
- SHOP FROM SMALL LOCAL BUSINESSES. Have you ever heard of the saying ''Buy small or bye bye small''? Well now has never been a better time to start supporting your small local businesses this Christmas. Love and Labels have a wide range of unique personalised Christmas Gifts for everyone.
- SEND OUT YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS - The mail service is notoriously slow around this time of year so don't leave it too late to start sending your Christmas cards and gifts in the post.
- MAKE A CHRISTMAS EVE BOX. Christmas eve boxes are so much fun to make and also to receive, especially if there are kids involved. A Christmas eve box is traditionally used to gift to little ones to break up the anticipation of Christmas day. Here are some great ideas to fill your Christmas Eve Box full of surprises;
- START PURCHASING NON-PERISHABLES- Stocking up your pantry with non perishable staples is something you don't want to be leaving until the last minute.
- FINISH YOUR ONLINE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING take advantage of those black Friday and cyber Monday sales and grab yourself a bargain. Unless you are super organized and bought your Christmas shopping in the Boxing Day Sales last year!
- DE CLUTTER YOUR CUPBOARDS - Christmas is a great time of the year to start organising your home and de cluttering your cupboards! Its amazing how much we store away in the back of the cupboard and forget about. When organising your home a good rule to follow is that if you don't remember the last time you used the item then it maybe a good time to list it on marketplace to bring in some extra cash over Christmas. You could also donate old goods to the less fortunate.
- START THINKING ABOUT YOUR TABLE SETTINGS - Planning your table decorations for Christmas dinner will save you a lot of stress on the day. Think about your place mats, table runners, napkins and centerpieces and maybe do a test run to see how your setting will look. Check out Pinterest for many beautiful table setting ideas.