How to Oragnise Your Pantry With Vinyl Labels
Organising your pantry might seem like a daunting task, but our vinyl pantry labels can take some of the pressure off of you, helping you to organise your pantry so that it can be used to its fullest potential, as well as easily identify items when you’re short on time or in need of something specific.
In order to get the most use out of your pantry labels, however, you’ll need to pay attention to a few important details while you set them up – especially when it comes to applying the vinyl pantry labels to your containers and jars.
PLANNING YOUR PANTRY
First of all, decide what you want to store in your pantry.
Create a list of items you normally purchase, then adjust it according to your shopping habits. You’ll want enough storage containers or baskets for pantry refills for things most commonly used like tea, coffee, pasta, rice etc.
If there are ingredients or foods that take up too much space and aren’t used frequently, go ahead and donate them—you can always buy them again when needed.
STOCK UP ON PANTRY STAPLES
- Purchasing pantry staples in bulk is cost-effective and will keep your containers well stocked of your favorite items.
- Once you have purchased your pantry staples, collect all of your empty jars and containers (clean them first!),or purchase new pantry containers.
- Decide what items do you need to label? Do you need labels for your spice jars, plastic containers or mason jars.
- Once you’ve answered that question, it’s time to think about what pantry font and label colour you will choose.
ORDER YOUR PANTRY LABELS
Love and Labels have a few different options when it comes to purchasing pantry labels.
- We have pre-selected pantry label packs which are ideal for if you don't know exactly what labels you need. - This is also a more budget friendly option.
- If you know exactly what labels you need for your organised pantry, then you can order individual custom pantry labels here.
APPLY YOUR PANTRY LABELS
Apply your labels to your pantry containers! If you’re like me, you have a lot of containers in your pantry, make sure you have dedicated some time to finish the job. Don't forget, a little time now will save you a lot of stress later on.
Follow our label application guide for more information.
x Love and Labels x
ECO-FRIENDLY SUPPLY CHAIN